- Integrated Body Therapies
Christine A. Ruppert, LMT5712 Stillwell Road
Rockville, MD 20851
- 1555 Connecticut Ave., NW
Suite 200 West
Washington, DC 20009
- More about Fascia & Your Health
- FASCIA: Here, There, & Everywhere!
- Massage Therapy for Sports Injuries
- Massage Therapy for Sprains and Strains
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Massage for Athletes
- The Importance of Touch
- 7 Ways Runners Benefit from Massage
- 5 Pain Relief Trigger Points You Can Use at Your Desk
- Massage for Pregnancy
- How Does Massage Work?
Tag Archives: pregnancy
Massage therapy has been used for centuries to reduce stress, improve health and relax sore, tight muscles. In the past, massage during pregnancy has been frowned upon by the medical community. But more recently, in the past 20 years or so, studies conducted show how beneficial regular massage can be for the pregnant woman.
A healthy, well-balanced lifestyle is multi-faceted, and must incorporate elements of the physical, mental, and spiritual. As a new mom, it is easy to feel like you are running on empty in all of these categories. Your world revolves around caring for the new bundle of joy, and your own needs quickly become secondary. However, it is essential that you nurture yourself as much as possible during