- Integrated Body Therapies
Christine A. Ruppert, LMT5712 Stillwell Road
Rockville, MD 20851
- 4 Ways to Massage Away Back Pain
- 3 Simple Self-massage Techniques
- Want to tackle your bad posture? Massage can help.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- All About Reflexology
- All About Trigger Point Therapy
- The Many Benefits of Acupressure
- More about Fascia & Your Health
- FASCIA: Here, There, & Everywhere!
- Massage Therapy for Sports Injuries
Tag Archives: pregnancy
Massage therapy has been used for centuries to reduce stress, improve health and relax sore, tight muscles. In the past, massage during pregnancy has been frowned upon by the medical community. But more recently, in the past 20 years or so, studies conducted show how beneficial regular massage can be for the pregnant woman.
A healthy, well-balanced lifestyle is multi-faceted, and must incorporate elements of the physical, mental, and spiritual. As a new mom, it is easy to feel like you are running on empty in all of these categories. Your world revolves around caring for the new bundle of joy, and your own needs quickly become secondary. However, it is essential that you nurture yourself as much as possible during