- Integrated Body Therapies
Christine A. Ruppert, LMT5712 Stillwell Road
Rockville, MD 20851
- 4 Ways to Massage Away Back Pain
- 3 Simple Self-massage Techniques
- Want to tackle your bad posture? Massage can help.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- All About Reflexology
- All About Trigger Point Therapy
- The Many Benefits of Acupressure
- More about Fascia & Your Health
- FASCIA: Here, There, & Everywhere!
- Massage Therapy for Sports Injuries
Tag Archives: tcm
Acupressure is a form of healing that applies gentle pressure to specific points on the body. This healing therapy was developed over 3,000 years ago as an aspect of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The technique uses precise finger placement and pressure on the specific healing points to stimulate the body to heal itself.
According to Asian medical philosophy, acupressure helps activate
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has origins dating back thousands of years. While modern medicine has paved the way for new treatments and preventative measures in health care, millions of men and women continue to practice TCM. If you’re interested in trying it, though, you’ll first need to familiarize yourself with the five seasons of TCM and the organs that they