- Integrated Body Therapies
Christine A. Ruppert, LMT5712 Stillwell Road
Rockville, MD 20851
- 1555 Connecticut Ave., NW
Suite 200 West
Washington, DC 20009
- More about Fascia & Your Health
- FASCIA: Here, There, & Everywhere!
- Massage Therapy for Sports Injuries
- Massage Therapy for Sprains and Strains
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Massage for Athletes
- The Importance of Touch
- 7 Ways Runners Benefit from Massage
- 5 Pain Relief Trigger Points You Can Use at Your Desk
- Massage for Pregnancy
- How Does Massage Work?
Tag Archives: flexibility
Whether you are a recreational runner or run competitively, you should consider adding massage therapy into your regular routine. Some people assume that massage therapy is only useful for relieving stress and muscle tension, but this isn’t the case. While it can certainly be used for these purposes, it offers some surprising benefits for runners as well.
Whether it is emotional or physical, stress takes its toll on our bodies overtime. This can cause chronically tight muscles and various aches and pain. In many cases this can be easily prevented with proactive self-care.
One of my many goals as your massage therapist is to prevent pain. While we all wish we could get massages on a daily