- Integrated Body Therapies
Christine A. Ruppert, LMT5712 Stillwell Road
Rockville, MD 20851
- 1555 Connecticut Ave., NW
Suite 200 West
Washington, DC 20009
- More about Fascia & Your Health
- FASCIA: Here, There, & Everywhere!
- Massage Therapy for Sports Injuries
- Massage Therapy for Sprains and Strains
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Massage for Athletes
- The Importance of Touch
- 7 Ways Runners Benefit from Massage
- 5 Pain Relief Trigger Points You Can Use at Your Desk
- Massage for Pregnancy
- How Does Massage Work?
Tag Archives: acupressure
The number of desk chairs advertised to support low-back health and reduce neck and shoulder pain should be an indication of the strain sitting for so many hours a day can put on your body. Sitting at a desk for eight hours a day places between 20 and 30 extra pounds of pressure on your neck and shoulders each day.
There are dozens of different types of massage therapy, each of which has its own purpose and unique characteristics. However, among the most effective forms of massage therapy for pain relief is pressure point. Whether you suffer from occasional or chronic pain, you should consider pressure point massage therapy. It’s a safe and effective way to relieve pain while improving
In a sense all therapeutic massage techniques promote good vibes, due to their relaxing and deeply quieting nature. While energy healing is often thought to influence mainly spiritual and mental aspects of oneself, significant physical benefits are also notable. Science verifies that the body is bio-energetic, and thus your body can benefit from creating a harmonious balance of its energies.