- Integrated Body Therapies
Christine A. Ruppert, LMT5712 Stillwell Road
Rockville, MD 20851
- 1555 Connecticut Ave., NW
Suite 200 West
Washington, DC 20009
- More about Fascia & Your Health
- FASCIA: Here, There, & Everywhere!
- Massage Therapy for Sports Injuries
- Massage Therapy for Sprains and Strains
- 5 Surprising Benefits of Massage for Athletes
- The Importance of Touch
- 7 Ways Runners Benefit from Massage
- 5 Pain Relief Trigger Points You Can Use at Your Desk
- Massage for Pregnancy
- How Does Massage Work?
Tag Archives: at home
The number of desk chairs advertised to support low-back health and reduce neck and shoulder pain should be an indication of the strain sitting for so many hours a day can put on your body. Sitting at a desk for eight hours a day places between 20 and 30 extra pounds of pressure on your neck and shoulders each day.